In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Brain Power.”
- I’d use 20% to store more bloody knowledge, I always say that when I’m learning new things I can feel something else falling out which really isn’t useful right now.
- 30% dedicated to getting some sort of power, probably flight because how insane would that be.
- 20% would be used to reverse climate change.
- 10% would be used to bring back species that have been wiped out from human interference.
- 5% would be used to learn how to paint with water colour properly- I could probably do it now but just don’t have the time or energy to be honest.
- 5% would be used to teach myself to sleep during the day and whenever I want at night. I swear I lose at least an hour each night trying to get to sleep in the first place and then waking up like 300 times because I heard my Mum break wind next door.
Let’s assume we do, in fact, use only 10% of our brain. If you could unlock the remaining 90%, what would you do with it?